Sunday, August 24, 2008

Best Cinnamon Rolls Ever

A couple of weeks ago, we got a phone call that would change our lives. It was our friend Patty. She had made Cinnamon rolls and was bringing them to us. If you think that a delivery of fresh, hot Cinnamon rolls isn't a life-changing event, you have not eaten these Cinnamon rolls. They are indescribably amazing. I plan to only put recipes on the blog that I have made at least once so that you know that if I can make it, you can make it. I haven't tackled this one yet, as I think we may have to annex some additional space in the kitchen to have room for all the rising and rolling, but I do plan to try. The recipe is from The Pioneer Woman's website and has excellent step-by-step instructions WITH pictures. Here it is: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

Once I manage to make them, I'll type out the instructions.

3 comments:

laurie said...

clearly, i am going to have to send you my recipe for irish stew.

with a name like yours, you will love it. (it involves a bottle of guinness.)

Erin said...

Laurie - I would love to have your recipe for Irish Stew! You can send it to me at fremontkitchen at gmail dot com. Sounds delicious!

Keetha said...

WOW. She must really, really like you. :-)

The Pioneer Woman is great and I regularly drool over her recipes, although I haven't tried any of them yet. I must fix that, perhaps with these very cinnamon rolls.