1 pound chicken breasts
1 stick butter
1 and 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots (mixed), thawed
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 cup peeled, diced potato
1 small onion
1/2 cup flour
1/2 - 1 cup chicken broth (or water mixed with one teaspoon Jamison's soup stock, chicken flavored)
1 cup half and half
salt and pepper
store-bought pie crusts (top and bottom crust)
1. Brown chicken in butter until chicken is cooked through. Set chicken aside.
2. Place vegetables and onion in butter and chicken drippings. Cook until potato and onion soften.
3. Add flour, stir into vegetables. Add half and half and 1/2 cup chicken broth. Stir until desired thickness. Add more broth if necessary.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour into bottom crust and cover with top crust.
6. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Check 20 minutes in to make sure edges are not too brown.