1 package regular Oreos (not double stuffed)
1 package cream cheese
1 package chocolate flavored almond bark
1 package white almond bark
1. Crush Oreos using food processor. You want them as fine as you can get them. David really liked this step!
2. Blend the Oreos with softened cream cheese using a hand mixer.
3. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, then refrigerate for an hour.
4. When the hour is up, melt the almond bark using the directions on the package.
5. Using toothpicks, dip half of the balls into the white almond bark and half into the chocolate.
6. Let set up on waxed paper (about 15 minutes).
7. Drizzle melted almond bark to decorate.
8. We put them back in the fridge until we were ready to take them.
Very rich, and very tasty!